The cost of houses depends on the location, floor area, nearby amenities, and sometimes the popularity of the real estate investment company. That’s the essence of hiring a real estate firm to take off all the burden regarding your house, be it an abandoned one or want to sell it when you are in urgent need of money due to various personal reasons like going through a divorce, or shifting from one state to another due to change of jobs or profession, not being able to pay the taxes, mortgages, etc. For this process, you can seek help from a real estate investment firm and consultant like Home Buying Guys, based in Texas. For more information regarding this company, look for the website below-https://www.homebuyingguys.com/texas-dallas/.
Dallas is a city located inside the Dallas-fort worth metropolitan area. It is the administrative head of Dallas County in Texas in the United States of America. This city was given the right to cast and participate in the vote for the presidential general election for the Government of America on and from 2nd February 1856. This city follows the Council-Manager type of government.
Cost of houses in Dallas-
- A house consisting of 1 bedroom and one bathroom of 648 square feet area costs $ 85000
- A house consisting of 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms of 1956 square feet area costs $ 179000
- A house consisting of 3 bedrooms and four bathrooms of 3361 square feet area costs $ 799000
- A house consisting of 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms of 1842 square feet area costs $ 449000
- A house consisting of 4 bedrooms and four bathrooms of a 3260 square feet area costs $ 1175000
- A house consisting of 5 bedrooms and four bathrooms of 3557 square feet area costs $ 1299000
The different areas they buy houses are-
- Tyler- is a city located in the eastern Texas region, and this region is famous for its rose cultivation. This city is located in Smith County.
- Port Arthur- this city is located inside Jefferson County in the state of Texas, USA. Here in this city, the largest oil refinery is situated.
To conclude, the abovementioned article clearly defines the cost of houses of different floor areas in Dallas.